Foreign Nationals transiting Cambodia are now able to apply online for a Transit Visa (Category D).
The Transit Visa has similar conditions to the Travel e-Visa (Category T) – with one important difference: it’s validity period.
The Transit Visa is eligible for non-immigrant passengers only.
The Transit Visa can be used on arrival at:
- Phnom Penh International Airport
- Siem Reap International Airport
- Cham Yeam (Koh Kong)
- Poi Pet (Banteay Meanchey)
- Bavet (Svay Rieng)
- And at exit at any major border crossing.
To apply you will need:
- A passport from a valid country (see below) with at least six (6) months validity at time of entry to Cambodia.
- A recent passport-size photo in digital format (JPEG or PNG format).
- A valid credit or debit card (Visa or MasterCard).