Category T (Tourist) e-Visa. Travel e-Visa application portal for all passport holders.
The Category T e-Visa makes it possible to apply for a visa before arrival to Cambodia, make payment online, and receive your visa via email. You can then print it out and present it upon arrival without needing to visit a Cambodian embassy.
Immigration Cambodia (Cambodia Visa Authority) is a division of Visa Authority Ltd. We offer comprehensive agency and third-party application services, including document and photo verification prior to lodgement. It is a private company which acts as a visa and travel agent for travellers to Cambodia. You will be charged a total of $79.00 USD for your visa (this includes our online processing fee and the $40 Cambodian government’s various fees) It is possible to apply for a visa via the official government source instead of our website without an online processing fee. Please note that if you choose to apply there then we cannot assist you. Our fee includes the visa fee and our service fee. We offer visa agency and pre-assessment services.
Cambodia e-Visa Application Service
This website makes applying for a Cambodia e-Visa simple and secure. We offer secure PCI Compliant payment processing, application error checks, application liaison in the event of errors or clarification, 24 hour email response, and security compliant with EU Data Protection legislation for all visa applicants.
The e-Visa can be used on arrival at:
- Phnom Penh International Airport
- Siem Reap International Airport
- Cham Yeam (Koh Kong)
- Poi Pet (Banteay Meanchey)
- Bavet (Svay Rieng)
- And at exit at any major border crossing.
To apply you will need:
- A passport from a valid country (see here) with at least six (6) months validity at time of entry to Cambodia.
- A recent passport-size photo in digital format (JPEG or PNG format).
- A valid credit or debit card (Visa or MasterCard).
For all Visa Types
- Visa assessments and pre-Application checks
- Visa lodgement services via our visa agents
- Automatic Visa postponement where required
- Application information tidying and clarification
- Application photo editing and submission to government format
For Working and Business Visa Types
- Application assessments and form assistance
- Representation of your case to the Ministry of Tourism and International Cooperation
- Representation of your case to the Ministry of Labour
- Liaison and referral with local private firms to assist in work permit renewal
By applying and paying for your Cambodia Category T, D or E Visa through Visa Authority Ltd, your application will be assessed, lodged and managed through to completion by our experienced Visa Agents. Applicants may choose to apply directly via the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Tourism at the official government website.