For Category T Tourist Visas
By applying through our website, your application will be assessed, lodged and managed by our experienced travel and visa agents. This will improve its chances of success and eventual issuing.
Your application will begin within one working day once payment is made. Our Process consists of:
- Application data check to ensure all details are correct and likely to be accepted by the Cambodian ministry of international affairs and tourism.
- Client communication and liaison where data needs to be amended, corrected or otherwise clarified. (In approximately 30% of cases).
- Application lodged with the Cambodian Ministry government.
- Application status monitoring.
- Liaison with the Cambodian Ministry where more information or clarification is required. (In approximately 15% of cases.)
- Liaison with the Cambodian Ministry where the application is lost, missing or no further information is given. (In approximately 10% of cases.)
- Application approval and subsequent client notification.
- Liaison with the Cambodian Ministry to approve an application when it has been initially refused, and/or automatic re-application.
- Postponement of applications made too early in order to maximize visa validity.
- If required, we will undertake a paper-based application on your behalf with the relevant Cambodia overseas mission.
Approximately 80% of visa applications are processed, approved and issued within three days..
Our fee for our service is $39.00 USD per application made, in addition to the underlying Cambodian Ministry fee of $40 USD.
You will also receive an entitlement to email and telephone support should you have any questions – something that the Cambodian Ministry does not offer directly.
In addition to the services above, we also offer:
- Multi-lingual support staff.
- 24-hour visa information and question answering service from trained visa agents.
- Free re-processing in the event of an error.
- Refund if visa is refused for any reason.
- Superior up-time to the Cambodian Ministry processing site
- Visa agency services to represent your interests should your application be referred or refused.
- Automatic postponement service if your travel date is too far in the future.
- EU Data Protection Act compliance.
- Clear visa application forms with annotation where required.
- Application corrections and error checks by visa agency staff.
For Business and Working Visas
Upon completion of our on line assessment, one of our agents will contact you within six working days to discuss your application case and if we are able to assist.
There is no set fee for our servers, and any initial consultation is free of charge. However, should you choose us to undertake any visa application on your behalf, a fee may apply.
Services are inclusive of all the above.
Although fees vary, a typical business visa application will cost approximately $300 USD in addition to Cambodian Government fees.